It's about time I share a very important part of my life.
These are the real deal. There's nothing healthy or nutritious in this post. But sell your concerns and use the profits to buy the ingredients for these monster cookies.
Chocolate, peanut butter, oats, sugar, butter.... Yes. This is what you make when you need a perfect day. You make monster cookies.
Melty chocolate! ↓↓↓↓
Please make these, and then report back to me immediately and let me know what you think!
-- 1/2 cup [1 stick] butter
-- 1 cup granulated white sugar
-- 1 + 1/4 cup brown sugar
-- 3 large eggs
-- 1 tsp vanilla extract
-- 2 tsp baking soda
-- 1/2 tsp salt
-- 1.5 cups creamy peanut butter
-- 4.5 cups rolled oats
-- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
-- 3/4 cup plain M&Ms
1. Start by putting a glass in the freezer, so you can have extra cold milk when the time comes :)
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Soften [but don't melt!] the butter. You can either get it out of the fridge a couple hours in advance. Or you can heat it in the microwave on a very low setting. It's important that the butter doesn't melt, but is soft enough to easily mush.
4. Put the butter in a large electric mixer, and mix until smooth.
5. Gradually add the white sugar.
6. With the mixer still on, crack 1 of the 3 eggs into the mixture.
7. Gradually add the brown sugar, while cracking the other 2 eggs into the mixture.
8. Add the vanilla, baking soda, & salt, and mix until well-combined.
9. Slowly add the peanut butter.
10. Slowly add the oats, one cup at a time. You might need to stop the mixer, and scrape the edges down a couple times.
11. Turn the mixer off. Add the chocolate chips & M&Ms and stir a few times with a spatula.
12. Bake for 9-10 minutes. It depends on how big your cookies are. It's best to check it after 9 minutes, and continue cooking if you need to. But don't over-bake them! They'll continue to cook for a minute when you take them out of the oven. They're best when they're just slightly undone in the middle.
13. Eat them warm with a cold glass of milk!